Warranty Terms and Conditions
Warthog ATV warrants its Heavy Duty Axle will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year. Our limited warranty is valid only in the U.S. and Canada. The Warthog Heavy Duty Axle (excluding boots) is warrantied to the end user for a period of one year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, Warthog ATV will provide replacement axle with $75.00 CAD ($60.00 USD) replacement charge if the axle fails due to factory defect.
Warranty is void under following conditions: torn boots, accident, improper installation, vehicle used for racing, and vehicle lifted in any way including tires, wheel or suspension components other than OEM design. There are limitations and exclusions for this one year warranty.
Warranty Claim Procedure
- Go to www.warthogatv.com. Click Warranty Policy in the Website Footer area under Customer Service section
- Click the link of Warthog Axle Warranty Claim Form.
- Complete the form and then send it to email@example.com
- Provide necessary supporting documents:
- Proof of purchase
- Picture of part number and manufacturing date (at the center of the shaft)
- Picture of the whole axle includes the broken component
- Picture that shows the details of broken component
- Warthog ATV reserves the right to request the customer to ship back broken axles for further inspection when Warthog ATV cannot determine through pictures whether the defective reason is under warranty. The return shipping will be at customers’ expense.