Warranty Terms and Conditions
Warthog ATV warrants its Heavy Duty Axle will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year. Our warranty is valid only in the U.S. and Canada. The Warthog Heavy Duty Axle (excluding boots) is warrantied to the end user for a period of one year from the date of purchase. If the axle fails within 30 days from the date of purchase, we will ship a replacement axle free of charge. If the axle fails after 30 days, but within 90 days of the date of purchase, the purchaser must pay a $30 USD / $40 CAD shipping fee, If the axle fails after 90 days but within one year, there will be a $60 USD / $75 CAD replacement and shipping fee.
Warranty is void under following conditions: torn boots, accident, and improper installation. There are limitations and exclusions for this one year warranty.
Warranty Claim Procedure
- Go to www.warthogatv.com. Click Warranty Policy in the Website Footer area under Customer Service section
- Click the link of Warthog Axle Warranty Claim Form.
- Complete the form and then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide necessary supporting documents:
- Proof of purchase
- Picture of part number and manufacturing date (at the center of the shaft)
- Picture of the whole axle includes the broken component
- Picture that shows the details of broken component
Warthog ATV reserves the right to request the customer to ship back broken axles for further inspection when Warthog ATV cannot determine through pictures whether the defective reason is under warranty. The return shipping will be at customers’ expense.